Search This Blog

Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Android Market has topped 20,000 Apps

Within the last 5 months the Android Market has doubled from 10,000 to 20,000 apps. 62.3% of those apps are free, leaving 37.7% paid. At the rate apps are being put on the market there should be 30,000 apps within the next 2-3 months.

Obviously with these kinds of numbers Android os is booming.

No comments:

Post a Comment